Laser Dentistry in Brampton
What is Laser Dentistry?
Lasers are used in many medical professions for procedural purposes including dentistry. With the highly concentrated light beams, Dr. Manchanda utilizes this tool to remove tissue in small increments, reshape the gums, and even whiten teeth.
Compared to scalpels or drills, we choose lasers for:
- Reducing anxiety in patients who are uncomfortable with drills
- Minimizing bleeding and swelling in soft tissue
- Reducing the usage of anesthesia
- Minimizing the occurrence of infections as the laser sterilizes the gums
Lasers can be used to treat multiple dental concerns. These include:
- Gum disease
- Removing benign oral tumours
- Root canal infections
- Gum inflammation
- Revealing wisdom teeth
- Reshaping gums
- Whitening teeth
- Regenerating damaged nerves
Considering laser dentistry, but want to know if it is right for you? Book an appointment with us!