Dentures in Brampton
Dentures are a treatment option for cases of missing or decayed teeth. They are artificial replacements that are custom fit to replace your tooth comfortably according to your specific oral structure. At Main Street Dental Office, we take impressions of your jaw after tooth loss or removal and create wax denture models tested to assure a smooth placement and optimal comfort. Your dentures are then cast and your new set of teeth are ready for you to smile with!
- Dentures can help patients in a number of ways:
- Chewing ability is greatly improved by replacing missing teeth
- The presence of teeth provide a natural APPEARANCE TO THE FACE, and provide support for the lips and cheeks. This can greatly improve collapsed appearance that occurs after losing teeth and add youthfulness to a face.
- By replacing missing teeth, especially the front teeth, patients are better able to speak by improving the pronunciation of words.
- Increased Self-Esteem
- TMJ disorders can be prevented by evenlydistributing the force of chewing on both sides of the mouth.