Dentures in Brampton
Dentures are prosthetic appliances constructed to replace missing teeth. Dentures are supported by surrounding soft and hard tissues of the mouth. There are many different denture designs, some of which rely on bonding or clasping onto existing teeth or dental implants.
- Dentures can help patients in a number of ways:
- Chewing ability is greatly improved by replacing missing teeth
- The presence of teeth provide a natural APPEARANCE TO THE FACE, and provide support for the lips and cheeks. This can greatly improve collapsed appearance that occurs after losing teeth and add youthfulness to a face.
- By replacing missing teeth, especially the front teeth, patients are better able to speak by improving the pronunciation of words.
- Increased Self-Esteem
- TMJ disorders can be prevented by evenlydistributing the force of chewing on both sides of the mouth.